HOW TO APPLY
Go to the National University of Lesotho website – www.nul.ls
Go to “STUDY AT NUL” then to “APPLY ONLINE”
Go to “ADMISSION YEAR” and select the “Academic Year” 2021/2022.
Go to “PROGRAMME”, select the Programme you wish to apply for then click on “APPLY”.
Proceed with the Student Personal Details, fill in all the blank spaces with relevant information. Blanks whereby an attachment is required, click “Choose File” then select the file you wish to attach and click “Open”, the file will be uploaded onto the Application Form.
After filing all the blank spaces with correct information and uploading all the required attachments, click on “Proceed” at the bottom of the Application Form.
At the bottom of the next page, choose one of these:
- DISCARD – if you want to stop the application process.
- EDIT – if you want to go back to the specific sections and edit/change the information you have already provided.
- SUBMIT – if you are happy with all the information you have given and want to send/submit your application.
After clicking on SUBMIT, a new window will show you how your application appears. If you click on PRINT APPLICATION, a new smaller window will appear. Under “Destination”, click on the drop down arrow ∇ to see options:
- SAVE AS PDF – Choose this to save your application on your device. Then click on SAVE. Keep this PDF file safe as your proof of application.
- You may also select the Name of Printer you are using. Then click on PRINT. Click on this if you wish to print your application.