- Download 110
- File Size 287.79 KB
- Create Date January 24, 2022
The National University of Lesotho
SENIOR ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (Vice-Chancellor)
POST NO. 2055
OFFICE OF THE VICE-CHANCELLOR
The National University of Lesotho invites applications from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals for the position of Senior Assistant Registrar in the Vice-Chancellor’s Office.
- KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Carries out research and analysis on specific issues and projects.
- Coordinates and prioritizes activities for the Vice Chancellor and Executive Management Team.
- Coordinates and prioritizes the flow of information in and out of the Office of the Vice Chancellor (OVC).
- Responds to internal and external correspondences as directed.
- Provides administrative support to the Vice Chancellor to ensure smooth operation of the OVC.
- Convenes and coordinates meetings
- Gathers and present information to facilitate decision making
- Oversees the development of the Vice Chancellor’s budget and monitors it.
- Liaise with faculties, administrative departments, and other stakeholders for cross functional engagement
- Manages projects in the OVC and sees them to completion.
- Prepares reports (including confidential) and drafts briefs and
- Performs other related duties as assigned or delegated by the Vice
- Master`s degree obtained from the following disciplines : Business Administration, Public Administration, Communications or Media Studies,
- Five years working experience, in administration
- Experience in a higher education enviroment will be an added advantage
- A certificate in project management will be an added advantage
- KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Knowledge of project management
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical and confidentiality skills
- Information technology skills
- The University offers salaries and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE
- Fixed Term contract (5 years)
- INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM CANDIDATES:
- Application letters should state relevant qualifications and experience and provide other information that will assist the University to determine their suitability for the position.
- They should quote the vacancy number of the post applied for.
- Provide current CV’s (including telephone and e-mail) plus certified copies of educational certificates,
- Provide names and contact details of three professional references.
- Application letters and references should bear signatures.
- Certified copy of an Identity document
Closing date for receiving full applications for the positions above is 11th February 2022
All the applications should be emailed to email@example.com
NB. ALL THE ATTACHMENTS (APPLICATION LETTER, CV, CERTIFICATES, & ID) SHOULD BE COMBINED AND EMAILED AS ONE PDF DOCUMENT
DISCLAIMER: If you do not receive any response within three months after the closing date, you must consider your application unsuccessful.