- Download 140
- File Size 292.53 KB
- Create Date July 22, 2021
The National University of Lesotho
EXTERNAL VACANCY - READVERT
DEPARTMENT OF LANGUAGE AND SOCIAL EDUCATION
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
POST NO. 0922
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the post of Lecturer in Sesotho Education in Language and Social Education.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Master of Arts in Sesotho Education or a PHD in Sesotho Education
- A minimum experience of three (3) years of teaching courses in the required area in an institution of higher education; preferably on a full-time basis
- A proven record of research, conferences and seminar presentations in the relevant area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing courses, teaching and supervising research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels;
- Supervising Teaching Practice;
- Presenting relevant papers at national, regional and international conferences;
- Undertaking research and publishing in the area of specialization;
- Diligently performing any other duties as shall be required by the Department and Faculty.
The University offers competitive salaries and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Permanent and pensionable/gratuitable terms for Locals, and two Years’ Contract for Non-Locals
Information Required from Candidates
- Application letters should state relevant qualifications and experience and provide other information that will assist the University to determine the candidate’s suitability for the position.
- Applicants should quote the vacancy number of the post applied for;
- Provide current CV’s (including telephone and e-mail) and certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts.
- Provide names and contact details of three (3) professional referees
- Certified copy of an Identity Document
The closing date for receiving full applications for the position is 7th August, 2021.
- ALL THE ATTACHMENTS (APPLICATION LETTER, CV, CERTIFICATES, & ID) SHOULD BE COMBINED AND EMAILED AS ONE PDF DOCUMENT
The applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: If you do not receive any response within three months after the closing date, you must consider your application unsuccessful.