- Download 87
- File Size 110.72 KB
- Create Date September 28, 2021
POST NO: 1350
SECONDARY TEACHER – SESOTHO & GEOGRAPHY
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a Secondary Teacher majoring in Sesotho & Geography.
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LESOTHO INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Applications are invited for a suitably qualified teacher for the post of Secondary Teacher at the National University of Lesotho International School (NULIS). The school has a roll of about 350 students in the Primary Section (Reception – Grade 6) and over 200 students in the Secondary Section (S1 – S4). The students come from varying socio-economic and multicultural backgrounds. The successful candidate will be required to teach Sesotho and Geography in Secondary Section and will be expected to participate fully in extra curricular activities.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements
- Graduate teacher with qualifications and majors in Sesotho and Geography
- A minimum of three (3) years teaching experience at Secondary/High school level is a prerequisite.
- Experience at International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) and a relevant post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To teach Sesotho and Geography in both Secondary Section and high school (S1-S4)
- To conduct at least two extra-curricular activities and one club offered by the school.
- To participate fully in all school activities and functions.
The University offers competitive salaries and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Permanent and pensionable/gratuitable terms for Locals, and two Years’ Contract for Non-Locals
Information Required from Candidates
- Application letters should state relevant qualifications and experience and provide other information that will assist the University to determine the candidate’s suitability for the position.
- Applicants should quote the vacancy number of the post applied for;
- Provide current CV’s (including telephone and e-mail) and certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts.
- Provide names and contact details of three (3) professional referees
- Certified copy of an Identity Document
The closing date for receiving full applications for the position is 22nd October, 2021.
The applications should be emailed to email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: If you do not receive any response within three months after the closing date, you must consider your application unsuccessful.