- Download 109
- File Size 296.75 KB
- Create Date November 18, 2021
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR/SENIOR LECTURER IN MANAGEMENT / HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
POST NO. 1951
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The National University of Lesotho invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer in Management /Human Resources Management.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
For consideration, applicants must hold the following qualifications:
- A PhD in Management / Human Resources Management, or any related discipline;
- At least six years of teaching experience at tertiary level for a senior lecturer and ten years for Associate Professor
- Proven track record of supervising postgraduate research students;
- Proven track record of research and publishing with reputable publishers, and in accredited journals;
- Applicants are required to teach a broad range of Management / Human Resources Management courses at both Undergraduate and Postgraduate levels in a typical Department of Business Administration;
- Applicants must be willing to mentor junior members of staff in research and publication;
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Teaching a variety of courses in Management / Human Resources Management at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in a typical Department of Business Administration.
- Assist in the development, diversification and launch of new programmes at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
- Supervise undergraduate research projects and postgraduate dissertations
- Participate in the research programs of the Department/Faculty.
- Carry out teaching and conduct research in his/her area of expertise;
- Assume administrative duties if required to.
- Perform any other duties as would be required from time to time by the Head of Department of Business Administration.
The University offers competitive salaries and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Permanent and pensionable/gratuitable terms for Locals, and Two Years’ Contract for Non-Locals with a possibility of renewal for non-local.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM CANDIDATES
- Application letters should state relevant qualifications and experience and provide other information that will assist the University to determine their suitability for the position.
- They should quote the vacancy number of the post applied for.
- Provide current CV’s (including telephone and e-mail) plus certified copies of educational certificates,
- Provide names and contact details of three professional references.
- Application letters and references should bear signatures.
- Certified copy of an Identity document
- Closing date for receiving full applications for the positions above is 16th December, 2021
- All the applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: ALL THE ATTACHMENTS (APPLICATION LETTER, CV, CERTIFICATES, & ID) SHOULD BE COMBINED AND EMAILED AS ONE PDF DOCUMENT
- DISCLAIMER: If you do not receive any response within three months after the closing date, you must consider your application unsuccessful.