- Download 85
- File Size 115.27 KB
- Create Date September 16, 2021
DEPARTMENT OF BIOLOGY
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
POST NO. 2132
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a Demonstrator in the Department of Biology.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Applicants must possess a Bachelor of Science Degree with Biology as a major and must have obtained at least a Second Class Second Division or its equivalent.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Supervise undergraduate laboratory sessions with special emphasis on first year Biology Courses
- Administer tests and examinations
- Perform any other duties, including administrative, as may be required by the Department
The appointment will be on a two-year contract, with a possibility of renewal thereafter, in accordance with the University regulations.
The University offers competitive salaries and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM CANDIDATES
- Application letters should state relevant qualifications and experience and provide other information that will assist the University to determine the candidate’s suitability for the
- Applicants should quote the vacancy number of the post applied for;
- Provide current CV’s (including telephone and e-mail contact details) and certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts.
- Provide names and contact details of three (3) contactable professional referees.
- Certified copy of an Identity Document
All applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com
The closing date for receiving full applications for the position is 4th October, 2021.
NB: COMBINE APPLICATION LETTER, CV, CERTIFIED COPIES OF CERTIFICATES, ID AND SEND THEM AS ONE PDF DOCUMENT
DISCLAIMER: If you do not receive any response within three months after the closing date, you must consider your application unsuccessful.