- Download 30
- File Size 102.86 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date October 7, 2021
- Last Updated October 7, 2021
2021 Post No 2430 Demonstrator Physics
|DEPARTMENT||PHYSICS & ELECTRONICS|
|FACULTY||SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY|
|LOCATION||NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LESOTHO|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a Demonstrator in the Department of Physics & Electronics, Faculty of Science & Technology.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Minimum qualification is Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) in Electronics with at least second class first division. Experience (minimum of 1 year) of working as an Electronics laboratory and tutorial assistant at the university level shall be an added advantage. Selected candidate is expected to resume duties immediately
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Supervision of undergraduate Electronics Laboratories with assistance from senior staff. Assisting in the department and faculty administrative duties as the need may arise.
The University offers salaries and other benefits that are commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the applicant who shall qualify for the appointment.
TYPE OF CONTRACT
The contract shall be permanent and pensionable for local applicants, and contractual for non-local applicants
OTHER INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM CANDIDATES
- a) Application letters, addressed to Director – Human Resources, National University of Lesotho, P.O. Roma 180, Lesotho, Southern Africa, should state the relevant qualifications and experience, and provider other information that will assist the University to determine the candidate’s suitability for the position
- b) Applicants should quote the vacancy number of the post applied for.
- c) Provide current CVs (indicating telephone and email)
- d) Provide names and contact details of three (3) professional referees from Lead consultants, Project Managers and Employers (current or previous)
- e) Comprehensive curriculum vitae, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts
- f) All applications must bear the Post Number.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receiving full application for the position is 15th October, 2021
DISCLAIMER: Applicants who do not receive any response within three months after the closing date must consider their application unsuccessful.