- Download 72
- File Size 120.84 KB
- Create Date September 30, 2021
|DEPARTMENT||PHYSICS & ELECTRONICS|
|FACULTY||SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY|
|LOCATION||NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LESOTHO|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position of a Assistant Lab Technician in the Department of Physics & Electronics, Faculty of Science & Technology.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Minimum qualification is Certificate in Electronics or Electrical installation or equivalent. An experience of working in educational laboratories will be an added advantage. Selected candidate is expected to resume duties immediately.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Setup and supervision of Year I Physics Laboratories with assistance from senior staff. Assisting in the department and faculty administrative duties as the need may arise.
The University offers salaries and other benefits that are commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the applicant who shall qualify for the appointment.
TYPE OF CONTRACT
The contract shall be permanent and pensionable for local applicants, and contractual for non-local applicants
OTHER INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM CANDIDATES
- a) Application letters should state the relevant qualifications and experience, and provider other information that will assist the University to determine the candidate’s suitability for the position
- b) Applicants should quote the vacancy number of the post applied for.
- c) Provide current CVs (indicating telephone and email)
- d) Provide names and contact details of three (3) professional referees
- e) Comprehensive curriculum vitae, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts
Applications should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receiving full application for the position is 15th October, 2021
When emailing, please combine CV, application letter and certificates and resend as one PDF document
DISCLAIMER: Applicants who do not receive any response within three months after the closing date must consider their application unsuccessful.