- Download 95
- File Size 104.84 KB
- Create Date March 17, 2022
DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
LECTURER IN ENTERPRENEURSHIP/SMALL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Applications are invited from local suitably qualified candidates for the position of Lecturer in Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Applicants must hold a minimum of a Masters Degree with concentration in Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management and Accounting/ Finance
- A PhD in Entrepreneurship/Small Business Management or Accounting/Finance; Professional Accounting qualification; and/or demonstration of ownership of teaching experience at a University level will be an added advantage.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The candidate will be expected to:
- Teach Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management for all students of NUL.
- Teach any other course(s) at undergraduate and postgraduate levels that can be assigned by the Department.
- Organize business plan workshops and occasionally invite guest speakers for students.
- Undertake research and supervise students at undergraduate and postgraduate levels
- Participate in the design of new programmes/courses for the Department.
- Initiate, participate in, and perform any other duty, including administration, as would be required from time to time as assigned by the Head of Department.
Permanent and pensionable/gratuitable terms for Locals, and Two Years’ Contract for Non-Locals with a possibility of renewal.
The University offers competitive salaries and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM CANDIDATES
- Signed application letters stating relevant qualifications and experience and provide other information that will assist the University to determine the candidate’s suitability for the position;
- Applicants should quote the vacancy number of the post applied for;
- Provide current CV’s (including telephone and e-mail contact details) and certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts;
- Provide names and contact details of three (3) contactable professional referees;
- Certified copy of an Identity Document.
All applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com and addressed to:
Director Human Resources
National University of Lesotho
The closing date for receiving full applications for the position is 14th April, 2022.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not receive any response within three months after the closing date, you must consider your application unsuccessful.