- Download 109
- File Size 89.56 KB
- Create Date March 24, 2022
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LESOTHO INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (NULIS)
POST NO: 1340
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Applicants are invited for suitably qualified teacher for the post of Primary Teacher at the National University of Lesotho International School. The school has a roll of over 300 students in the Primary Section (Reception – Grade 6) and over 250 students in the Secondary Section (S1-S4). The students come from varying socio-economic and multicultural backgrounds. The successful candidate will be required to teach Upper Primary Grades (4–6) and will be expected to participate fully in extra curricular activities.
Minimum qualification Diploma in Primary Education. A minimum of one year teaching experience from Grade 4 to Grade 6. A degree in Primary Education and experience in teaching in an English Medium/International School will be an added advantage.
- To teach English and Mathematics in the Upper Primary (Grade 4- 6).
- Ability to conduct extra-curriculum activities and clubs: Sports, Games, Scripture Union, Girl Guides/Interact Club, etc.
- To participate in all school activities and functions.
Permanent and pensionable/gratuitable terms for Locals, and Two Years’ Contract for Non-Locals with a possibility of renewal.
The University offers competitive salaries and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM CANDIDATES
- Signed application letters stating relevant qualifications and experience and provide other information that will assist the University to determine the candidate’s suitability for the position;
- Applicants should quote the vacancy number of the post applied for;
- Provide current CV’s (including telephone and e-mail contact details) and certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts;
- Provide names and contact details of three (3) contactable professional referees;
- Certified copy of an Identity Document.
All applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com and addressed to:
Director Human Resources
National University of Lesotho
The closing date for receiving full applications for the position is 22nd April, 2022.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not receive any response within three months after the closing date, you must consider your application unsuccessful.