- Download 0
- File Size 105.19 KB
- Create Date April 4, 2022
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF LESOTHO INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (NULIS)
POST NO: 4250
SECONDARY TEACHER (ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND HISTORY)
Applicants are invited for a suitably qualified teacher for the post of Secondary Teacher at the National University of Lesotho International School (NULIS). The school has a roll of about 350 students in the Primary Section (Reception – Grade 6) and over 200 students in the Secondary Section (S1-S4). The students come from varying socio-economic and multicultural backgrounds. The successful candidate will be required to teach English Language and History at Secondary Section and will be expected to participate fully in extra curricular activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Graduate teacher with qualifications and majors in English Language and History
- A minimum of three (3) years teaching experience at Secondary/High school level is a prerequisite.
- Experience at International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) will be an added advantage.
- A relevant post-graduate diploma/degree will also be an added advantage.
- Mental fitness is also prerequisite.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To teach English Language and History in the Secondary Section (Grade 8-12)
- To conduct at least two extra-curricular activities and one club offered by the school.
- To participate in all school activities and functions.
The University offers salaries and other benefits commensurate with qualifications.
Contract of two years renewable on performance.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM CANDIDATES
- Signed application letters stating relevant qualifications and experience and provide other information that will assist the University to determine the candidate’s suitability for the position;
- Applicants should quote the vacancy number of the post applied for;
- Provide current CV’s (including telephone and e-mail contact details) and certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts;
- Provide names and contact details of three (3) contactable professional referees;
- Certified copy of an Identity Document.
All applications should be e-mailed to email@example.com and addressed to:
Director Human Resources
National University of Lesotho
The closing date for receiving full applications for the position is 28th April, 2022.
DISCLAIMER: If you do not receive any response within three months after the closing date, you must consider your application unsuccessful.