- Download 92
- File Size 169.50 KB
- Create Date January 28, 2022
POST NO. 0991
LECTURER IN TEACHING AND INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN, AND CLINICAL SUPERVISION
DEPARTMENT EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
The National University of Lesotho invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position:
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- The applicant must:
- i Hold a minimum qualification of M.Ed./MSc Ed. in Teaching and Instructional Design, and Clinical Supervision,
- ii Have taken courses in teaching and Instructional Design, and Clinical Supervision at the Postgraduate level.
- iii Ability to use learning management systems (LMS) to support teaching and learning
- The following shall count as an added advantage:
- i PhD in the relevant field
- ii Teaching experience at tertiary
- iii Research and publication in the relevant area.
The successful candidate for this position will:
- Teach instructional design and clinical supervision courses at undergraduate and B.Ed. Honours levels;
- Provide students support to access and use MOODLE, Google Classroom, Thuto and other learning technologies;
- Be responsible for microteaching programme;
- Supervise the Microteaching Lab Technician to:
- Prepare and organise microteaching instruments;
- Provide support to students when preparing for microteaching;
- Supervise microteaching activities;
- Prepare schedules for all Faculty courses.
- Assess students Microteaching presentations and portfolios;
- Participate in other teaching, research and administrative activities in the Department as directed by Head of Department.
Permanent and pensionable for locals and two years renewable contract for expatriates
The University offers competitive salaries and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FROM CANDIDATES;
- An application letter of not more than one
- Applicants should quote the vacancy number of the post applied for;
- Provide names and contact details including email addresses of three (3) professional referees from Lead Consultants, Project Managers and Employers (current or previous).
- Curriculum vitae, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts.
- Application letters should bear
- Certified copy of Identity document.
The Closing date for receiving full applications for the position is 28th February, 2022.
Applications should be addressed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Should you not hear from the University within three months after the closing date, consider your application unsuccessful.